If you have plenty of time and a loads of patience , big deep firshing in Phu Quoc island could be a very interestting sport for you . Firshing by wooden boat, learning the local fishing style and go home with memories you’ll never forget.
- Experience sunrise moment with the beauty , wilderness of Phu Quoc island
- Enjoy a lunch of your freshly caught fish on the boat
- Learn how fishing is done in Vietnam and about the life of a fisherman
Fishing with Fishermen is one of the most popular trips of our company for those who love fishing. This is the best way to discover wildlife of Phu Quoc island. Your catch can be cooked with the help of our guides and this trip is inclusive of wooden boat and fishing gear.
ItineraryExpand All Collapse All
Detail Itinerary :
- 5:00 a:m. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel , driving to An Thoi habour that is around 30’ driving . Get on wooden firshing boat , enjoy tea or coffee with sunrise view on the way travelling in around 02 hours to small islands.
- 6:00 a:m .Arrive at our designated fishing spot where fishing is available for you to try. You will be supplied with a fishing rod and alive squid baits . Try fishing alongside the professional fishermen of Vietnam for an exciting experience.
- 10:00 a:m .Relocate to another fishing spot where you can choose to snorkel or again fish with rod and reel. You’ll be impressed by the magnificent coral reefs that surround the island.
- 12:00 : Relax and enjoy a treat of light fruit while our cool local chefs prepare a delicious lunch using the fish you caught.
- 13:00 : Arrive at Fingernail Island, a beautiful beach for relaxing on sunny beach
- 14:00 : Back to the pier
- 15:00 : Arrive at your hotel
- Snacks and coffee
- Local seafood lunch
- English speaking guide
- Fishing equipment – rods and baits supplied
- Hotel transfers – pick up and return
Price in USD/ per pax ( private tour only )
|310 USD||175USD||150USD||125USD||105USD||95USD||85USD||On request|
What should brings :
- Take away breakfast from hotel
- Swimming suites