|Phu Quoc National Park is situated in the north-east of the island and occupies more than 50% area which is equivalent to an area of over 31,422ha. This park is definitely a deserved eco-tourist destination that you should not miss when visiting Phu Quoc.The nature lovers can’t turn away from the exciting tours to explore the park. Majority of the park is accessible with three major trails which are suitable for everyone. Walking in forest along narrow trails is an exciting activity, giving you a sensation of the natural environment in Phu Quoc, especially in hot summer days.|
ItineraryExpand All Collapse All
Detail Itinery :
- 9h00 : Pick you up from your hotel in Duong Dong town and gather at Truly Vietnam Travel Office – 90 Tran Hung Dao street , Phu Quoc island
- 9h30 :Reach the park in Ham Ninh area, and then go back to the north of about 10km.
- 9h40 : Accompany with a local guide for your safe journey. As Phu Quoc Island has combination of mainland and coastal climate, the park has a rich biological community of primeval, secondary and indigo forests.
- 11h30 : Reach to the peak of the national park is hilly topography of the national park with the highest point is Nui Chua (Chua Mount) at 603 meter. Up to now, nearly one thousands plant species have been recorded in this park. Concerning to fauna, it can be listed 43 mammal species belonging to 18 families was found here with 5 species in Vietnam Red Book.
- 12h00 : Going down then go to Ham Ninh fishing village for local lunch, enjoy fresh air from the sea.
- 13h30 : Have light walking to Tranh stream for swimming
- 14h50 : Get on the van and back to your hotel
- 15h30 : Arrival your hotel and tour is finish
PRICE FOR GROUP TOUR : 35USD/PAX (JOIN GROUP)
Tour Included :
- English speaking tourguide
- A/C van
- Entrance tickets
- Local lunch
- Minaral water
See what our guests are saying about this tour :